Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Powerful Business Maillist Manage Software - Maillist King

Accidentally, I found this powerful king. It's an easy-to-use software that allows me to create, manage and communicate with the people interested in my web site, products or organization. Because it can handle the addition and deletion of people in my web site, I can save money and time to do some other important things. I think Im not an expert in computer, but this softwares step-by-step guide helps me a lot.

It has some very good features which you should pay more attention. Such as:

It can process my mailing list messange and make respondances to messages and web forms with personalized e-mails automatically; It can monitor which users are reading my mailers and how often;if some members in my maillist subscribe, unsubscirbe or update their email addresses, the software will send acknowledgmetns and welcome messages; its address verfication function can check the addresses in my list if they are valid or still availabel; it can display all the history of my members; its blocking rules can prevent some users from some companies countries and so on, it makes my maillist very safe and clear.

It supports subscribe and unsubscribe messages, undeliverable message reports, plain and HTML messages, read receipts and forms submitted from the web site; it also has some personalized function: personalize messaga with recipient's name,company, address or my own custom fields; I can create stylish messages using HTML stationery, or my own HTML template files.

It integrates with all popular e-mail software: outlook(with an optional mailing list toolbar), outlook express, Gmail, Eudora, etc. and it has four sending methods that I don’t need to use my ISP’s mail sever. I can devide my members into different discussion groups, that means I can allow my group members send to my mailing list optionally.

It is built on robust database technology supporting hundreds of thousands of group members,
I can search,sort and filter the data. And the database can be read and written with other software(such as Microsoft Access or SQL Server) using ODBC.its very convenient.

Maybe there are many kinds of mailing list processing software, but I think maillist king is deserved. Of course, its up to you.

Source : www.semuabisnis.com

0 comments: